Your Obligations as Apprentice
Congratulations, you are part of California's most-respected machinist apprenticeship program. Please take a moment to scan the information on this page that you'll need as you successfully pursue your skill development and career growth potential.
We want to remind you of several VERY IMPORTANT things that you should remember to do ...AT LEAST EACH 90 DAYS!
- Check-in with ERICA ... email@example.com
- What classes have you enrolled? Have you provided Transcripts?
- MISSED any class attendance? Forgot to sign a Class Roster?
- Any completed (signed!) Blue Books to send? Need NEW (Blank) Ones?
- NIMS coming along? Need to schedule a NIMS Exam?
- Have you scheduled this year's annual meeting with your supervisor and Dick Herman?